Netscape Communicator v4.7|
The following steps will walk you through setting up your Email account
using Netscape Communicator v4.7. If you experience problems or have any questions, please
do not hesitate to contact us.
Click here to go back to the main support page.
- Open Messenger, either through the icon on your desktop or through
the Start Menu.
- Go to Edit and select Preferences...
- Select Identity under Mail & Newsgroups from the Category:
pane on the left.
In the Identity pane on the right, fill in the values:
- Your Name: your name
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where login is
the login you chose when signing up with us.
- Select Mail Servers under Mail & Newsgroups from the Category:
pane on the left. It should be located right below Identity
In the Mail Servers pane on the right, fill in the values:
- Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server : smtp.msworldnet.com
- Outgoing Mail Server User Name: your login
- Near the top right of the window are some buttons (Add..., Edit..., Delete),
and to the left of those buttons is a white scroll box. If the word mail is listed there,
select it and press the Edit... button. If there is nothing in the field press the
- In the Mail Server Properties Window, enter:
- Server Name: mail.msworldnet.com
- Server Type:: POP3
- User Name: your login
- Click OK
- Click OK again.
- You're Finished!!! When you check your mail for the first
time, you will be prompted to enter your password.